Sri Chhaganlal Kejriwal established the Mirzamal Chhaganlal Kejriwala Charity Trust in the year 1976. Since then, this trust has remained in the forefront of many social welfare programmes. The trust has been actively working in the fields of education and health. In 1980, it established the KEJRIWAL HOSPITAL in Rajasthan.
Late Sri Shyam Sundar Kejriwal was the chief patron of this trust. Some of its other members are Mr. Kishan Kumar Kejriwal, Mrs. Sangita Kejriwal, and Mr. Abhay Kejriwal.
The Mirzamal Chhaganlal Kejriwala Charity Trust established the MCKV Group of Institutions. Late Sri Shyam Sundar Kejriwal was the Founder Chairman of this group. This group is being currently led by its present Chairman, Mr. Kishan Kumar Kejriwal. It manages the following renowned institutions :
- MC Kejriwal Vidyapeeth since 1997
- MCKV Institute of Engineering since 1999
- Madhusthali Vidyapeeth, Co-Ed English Medium Residential School since 2006
- MCKV Health & Medicare Pvt. Ltd. since 2007
- Madhusthali Institute of Teacher Training, a Co-Ed B.Ed College since 2014
- Madhusthali Institute of Paramedical Sciences since 2017