- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
Vision and Mission
To emerge as an academic institution par excellence that would promote the advancement of engineering knowledge and provide an environment in which students will be able to learn, grow and acquire professional qualities to render the best possible service to the society with uncompromising human values, social conscience and integrity.
- To become an advanced centre of engineering teaching and learning.
- To promote research & development, innovation, technical consultancy and Industry-Institute collaboration.
- To develop confidence, motivate talent, encourage progressive & analytical thinking, nurture creativity and enhance professional competence of students to enable them to effectively serve the society and the industry as agents of continuous improvement.
- To play a constructive part in the economic, social and cultural life of the country at the local, regional and national level.
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.