- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
Heartiest Congratulations to our students
of Electronics & Communication Engineering Department for winning 1st Prize in Innovative Design Section of worth of Rs. 5000/-, Trophy and certificates.
Name of the Project: OXY-CON
About the Project: According to Medical Science, the ratio between Inspiration and Expiration is 1:2.So if Respiration cycle of a person is 15 times per minute then one cycle will be 4 sec. Standard inspire time with 1:2 ratio is 1.33 Sec. So total Inspiration time per minute is 1.33 X 15= 19.95sec=20sec. So effective oxygen per minute is 20 sec and wastage is 40 sec.
In general, Oxygen supply to a patient by musk is continuous. To get rid of this large Loss, they developed this device by giving Oxygen supply to a patient only during Inspiration and remain stop the supply during Exhalation.
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.