- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
The Central Library is housed in a sprawling hall with a sitting capacity for about one hundred and fifty members. It has a rich collection of more than 23,000 text books and reference works on all relevant subjects. The institute subscribes to a large number of national and international periodicals and local and national dailies which are available for the benefit of the readers. Some of the facilities include Reprography, Internet, educational CDs.
The library is fully automated with Online Public Access (OPAC) facility.
The Central Library has access to IEL Online which provides unlimited, full-text access to more than 2 million documents from over 1.7 million authors; 149 IEEE and IET journals, magazines and transactions; Proceedings from over 900 IEEE and IET annual conference; over 2000 approved and published IEEE standards; Weekly updates with more than 20,000 new articles added each month of publications of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Provision of Book Bank facility for the B.Tech. students is another major service of the library. Digitized documents are available in the library as a teaching aid. Departmental libraries have been created for the benefit of the particular department.
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.