- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
Seeing is believing. MCKVIE is beautiful. When new students arrive at MCKVIE they are amazed by the beauty of the campus and the abundance of activities. High-Tech labs, clean premises, beautiful buildings and a lovely campus ambience makes MCKVIE the place to be in. Come and see for yourself.
243 G. T. Road (N)
Liluah Howrah – 711204
+91 33 2654 9315/17
Fax: +91 33 2654 9318
MCKVIE is just 16.4 kms from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
MCKVIE is just 5 kms from Howrah Railway Station and just under 1 km from Liluah Railway Station.
Direct Buses from Howrah Station area are Route no 51, 54, 54/2, 56, Howrah-Belurmath mini bus, Ballykhal-Khidderpore mini bus.
You can avail a Taxi from anywhere in Kolkata or Howrah to get to the Institute.
You can get a direct auto from the Howrah Auto Stand to the Institute.
Budget, Three Star Hotels are available near Howrah Railway Station.
Four and Five Star Hotels are available in Kolkata.
You can have your lunch and dinner at restaurants located within 5min walking distance of the campus.
Shopping & Multiplex
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.