- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
Quality Policy & Objective
- The Institute is committed to provide Research oriented quality education for producing knowledge-rich, qualified & successful students to suit to top class demand of the market.
- The Institute is committed to provide quality infrastructure, resources including human resources to satisfy the present as well as the future requirements of the customer & stakeholders.
- The Institute is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The Institute is committed to review the Quality Policy for continuing suitability.
- To enhance customer satisfaction index by ensuring 100% success in all semester examinations. This will be assessed per Semester.
- To instill research-mindedness among students by involving them more in R&D activities.
- To continually upgrade the quality of teaching to enhance the number of distinction holders in examination by 5% every year over previous year. This will be assessed annually.
- To produce knowledge-rich, skilled, trained and qualified students to enable them to be absorbed in the top bracket of market requirement. This will be measured annually.
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.