- Academic Calendar 2013
- Departments and Programs
- Labs and Facilities
- Campus Life
- Press & Media
During the last few decades of the last century the private sector has played a vital role in the field of education, especially in engineering and technology, throughout the world and particularly in India. MCKV Institute of Engineering strongly believes in providing a distinctive and relevant combination of academic skills and technical experience. This is a combination that is designed to provide a foundation for a lifetime of professional and personal development.
MCKVIE is dedicated to act as the nurturing ground for young professionals who seek to make their mark in life. This is a collaborative process involving close interaction with the teacher and the taught.
The institute provides state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate optimum resource allocation to each student for imparting technical education.
We at MCKVIE look forward to a relationship where the learning quotient rises above the mere imparting of academic knowledge and leads to holistic growth of the young mind.
– S S Kejriwal
News and Features
- Engineering Students (CSE & ECE) of our Institute won the 1st Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Electronics & Communication Engineering students of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- Engineering Students (AUE & ECE) of our Institute won Special Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2013
- MCKVIE-Eicher Center of Automotive Technology was inaugurated by Dr. Rabiranjan Chattopadhyay, Honb’le Minister In Charge, Science and Technology, Govt. of West Bengal on 10th May at 11:00 AM
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Students of our Institute won the Consolation Prize in Science & Engineering Fair 2012
There are no upcoming events.